Self nomination period will be open for 3-4 weeks for each committee.
- All nominations will be self-nominations via a standard form.
- Candidates describe their qualifications and summaries of their proposed approach to office being sought.
- Self-nominations will be sent to the Election Manager, who will keep the nomination list.
- The Election Manager will post the complete nomination list to the SISO-ADMIN discussion at 15 days, 5 days and 2 days before the last call for self-nomination, in order to permit individuals a final opportunity make sure their name is on the list of nominees or to add themselves to the list.
Limitations (per SISO Policy & Procedures)
- Candidates may be elected to only one of the three main committees (EXCOM, SAC, CC).
- One may not serve more than two consecutive terms on the same main committee (EXCOM, SAC, CC).
- One may not serve on the CC and as a PRP chair.
- One may not serve on the SAC and as a PDG chair.