The Sponsorship program for SISO is a means for corporations to gain representation and benefits in partnership with the activities and operation of SISO. Sponsors enjoy the following privileges:
- Printing of Sponsor's corporate logos on all SISO flyers and printed material.
- Display of logos and links from the SISO web site to the Sponsor's web site (multiple places).
- 10% Discount on all SISO fees (workshop registration fees, booth rental, proceedings, etc.)
- Invitation to the Sponsor's and Speaker's lunch and SISO Reception at SIWs (access to EXCOM and VIPs).
- A sponsor may establish a partnership with SISO to conduct a study or develop a product IAW provisions of para 6.8 of our P&P.
The donation schedule is as follows. Corporate employee size applies to the simulation workforce of the company.
|1 - 10
| > 100
Please do not hesitate to contact the SISO Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or comments. SISO is a not-for-profit organization organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, which makes donations tax deductible. Thank you for your support, and we're looking forward to having you as a Sponsor of SISO!