ENGTAM SG - Exploration of Next Generation Technology Applications to Modeling and Simulation
This group is executing these group-specific tasks.
- Capture and decompose common M&S program goals including account for non-functional requirements such as security, performance, risk, cost, and long term sustainability.
- Explore the latest industry technology trends and available solutions, specifically focused on their applicability to the M&S domain. Examples include wearable technology, streaming, advanced hardware, cloud services, and data sharing applications.
- Account for security requirements and what the application each technology will need to consider.
- Consider other architecture quality requirements and management requirements such as risk, cost, and long term sustainability, among others.
- Assist the M&S domain in staying informed of recent technology advancements and to understand their impacts to our current and future implementations.