The Cyber M&S SG will execute these group-specific tasks:
- Catalog, describe, and analyze current cyber M&S activities, identifying the advantages and disadvantages of each approach.
- Conduct a literature review of SISO papers and other literature on cyber M&S.
- Provide emerging guidance, resources and support to practitioners.
- Investigate the potential for standards to support cyber M&S.
- Demonstrate cyber M&S capabilities.
To read more about the Study Group, download Terms of Reference (SISO-TOR-026-2018).
To join the discussion and contribute to ongoing study activities, subscribe to the discussion forum: