The ENGTAM SSG will execute these group-specific tasks:
- Explore the latest industry technology trends and available solutions, specifically focused on their applicability to the M&S domain.
- Assist the M&S domain in staying informed of recent technology advancements and understand their impacts to our current and future implementations.
- Consider other architecture quality requirements and management requirements such as risk, cost, and long term sustainability, among others.
- Exchange of information and ideas between SSG members.
- Hosted guest presentations from industry and government leaders discussing state-of-the-art technologies and processes applicable to the modeling and simulation community of practice.
- Published meeting minutes and presentations can be found on the SISO Digital Library.
To read more about the Standing Study Group, download Terms of Reference (SISO-TOR-017-2017).
To join the discussion and contribute to ongoing study activities, subscribe to the discussion forum –