Simulation Australia and the Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO) established the Australian Standing Study Group to liaise and inform SISO of the needs of the Australian simulation community.
The SISO Australia Charter and Terms of Reference may be reviewed. SISO Australia (discussion forum) is used to discuss ongoing activities.
To liaise and inform the international community to meet the needs of the Australian Simulation community.
- Actively contribute to and coordinate the development of international standards that meet the needs of the Australian simulation community
- Promote the existence and benefits of standards within the Australian community
- Encourage active Australian community involvement in the Standards formulation process
Benefits of Actively Contributing to SISO Australia
- Receive a membership in SISO and in the Simulation Industry Association of Australia Ltd (SIAA) (for up to two years)
- Subject area leaders recognized as "Australian Experts